How to Create a New Language Package
Documentation in process...
Languages files are located in the resources/lang directory.
Brief description of each language file:
- frontend.php: for public website
- admin.php: for admin panel
- features.php: for plan's features
- general.php: for general text lines
- mailer.php: for email related text lines
- payment.php: for payment related text lines
- validation.php: for validated input fields and validation messages
To add a new language:
- Copy the "en" or "es" directory and rename it to the desired language (must be 2 characters, ISO 639-1).
- Open each language file and translate all text.
To activate the language:
- Open the config/translatable.php config file, on line 13 add the new locale.
- Open the config/laravellocalization.php config file, look for the new locale and uncomment (remove //).
- Open the config/js-localization.php config file, on line 11 add the new locale.